[kdenlive] review request - patch for bugzilla 355350 - freesound library

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:03:09 UTC 2015

Hi List,
I worked up a patch for bugzilla 355350 - freesound library. Submitted
it to  https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126191/ about a week back.
Does not look like it has made it into git yet. Which is sad for me
:-(  I had hoped Vincent would be able to review it. But I get the
vibe that major release work is afoot.

Unfortunately because of my git newbyness (in ability to use git
properly) I could only manage to create the patch in two patch files.
I had a main commit and then a commit that resolved conflicts.
And when I came to making the patch file I could only get one of them
in a format that the review board would except.
So I still have a second patch file that I need to get into git too.
Can email that to someone.  Or someone can teach me how to use git
properly :-)