[kdenlive] Kdenlive 15.08 RC: please test!

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Mon Aug 24 20:35:19 UTC 2015

Hi Farid,

We believed it had been fixed by commit 93e80a on 7th of August (between tags 15.07.90 and 15.08.0).
Are you running KDE or another desktop?
Your log is not useful, can you send a gdb trace of the crash (just the crash thread and its 10 last functions is OK)?

If the add clip icon fails, can you drop files from your file manager?

Rgds,

Vincent

Le lundi 24 août 2015, 10:52:06 farid abdelnour a écrit :hi guys,

apparently the release went through without fixing this issue. must we wait for the next release? what can i install to fix this?

i can't import files