[kdenlive] Kdenlive 15.08 RC: please test!

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:34:47 UTC 2015

hi vincent

i think it is because i dont use kde (i use gnome). do you know which kde
package provides klauncher? maybe that would do the trick?

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/kdenlive
Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
// changed to:  1
"Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString."
Removing cache at "/home/farid/.cache/kdenlive-thumbs.kcache"
0x5555567d0c80 void QWindowPrivate::setTopLevelScreen(QScreen*, bool) (
QScreen(0x555555d88e00) ): Attempt to set a screen on a child window.
0x5555567d0c80 void QWindowPrivate::setTopLevelScreen(QScreen*, bool) (
QScreen(0x555555d88e00) ): Attempt to set a screen on a child window.
klauncher not running... launching kdeinit
klauncher not running... launching kdeinit
klauncher not running... launching kdeinit
couldn't create slave: "N\u00E3o foi poss\u00EDvel conversar com o
klauncher: The name org.kde.klauncher5 was not provided by any .service
files"
Couldn't start kded5 from org.kde.kded5.service:
QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown", "The name
org.kde.kded5 was not provided by any .service files") , falling back to
running kbuildsycoca5
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType "ThumbCreator" not found
klauncher not running... launching kdeinit
klauncher not running... launching kdeinit
couldn't create slave: "N\u00E3o foi poss\u00EDvel conversar com o
klauncher: The name org.kde.klauncher5 was not provided by any .service
files"
org.kde.knotifications: Audio notification requested, but sound file from
notifyrc file was not found, aborting audio notification
[...]

also attached is a screenshot of the popup.

cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439