[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: max_analyze_duration reached

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Mon Sep 22 20:35:24 UTC 2014

Le lundi 22 septembre 2014, 19:06:20 Pascal Fleury a écrit :
> I am using kdenlive v0.9.8 on ubuntu, from this PPA
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/sunab/kdenlive-release/ubuntu/
> mlt v 0.9.0
Sorry you are on release track, so not affected by the patch I just mentioned

> I will try the mlt script approach. but I don't think RAM is an issue. I
> have rendered some shorter videos at the same resolution, using different
> outputs (usually 1080p at 25) using 2-pass without issues.
I've seen RAM being eaten by projects with many small clips (few seconds cuts
for >30mn total), but if your media are large files maybe you are less affected.

> Ok, will file some more bugs (I filed a few in the past).
> The write up will also mention things like audio getting out of sync, or
> being shifted in the rendered movie and not in the editor. and with the
> latest version (0.9.8), I notices very surprising things, like the play
> rate of audio only tracks to change with time. Like in th egood old LP
> times when you move the selector from 45 to 33rpm...
Seen this once but didn't have time to identify the cause. It was format
dependent and transcoding helped...

> I'm comfortable compiling from source and running that. What is the current
> branch I should use ?
master
but if you already use sunab's PPA you have a -development directory (or so)
with daily builds, that saves you this effort.