[Kdenlive-devel] Http git access, please?

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Mon Jun 30 02:05:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual
=> have you tried anongit.kde.org?

Else, have you tried the git proxies things ?

Try 1: in ~/.gitconfig
[http]
proxy = "http://username:password@proxyaddress:proxyport"

Try 2: in ~/.gitconfig
[core]
    gitproxy = $HOME/.gitproxy

in $HOME/.gitproxy (script: chmod +x)
exec corkscrew proxyaddress proxyport $1 $2 $HOME/.proxyauth
in $HOME/.proxyauth (private: chmod o-r)
username:password

=> apt-get install corkscrew

Try 3: get a KDE dev account, you can use git+ssh with git at git.kde.org

Try 4: ask help from KDE sysadmins

Good luck!

PS: if you want the stable branch, look for it in "next", don't try
"master"...