[Kdenlive-devel] Http git access, please?

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:36:39 UTC 2014

Hi there.

It's just a small thing.. half my life I am using an ISP that does not
allow the git protocol.

I would very much like it if we were able to also do git requests over
http. I know github offers this functionality, as I am able to fetch
from git with no issues for projects like mlt.

In the meantime I am able to download snapshots over http, so there is
a workaround in place, and I can test the latest and greatest kdenlive
code.

If anyone knows how to enable it for quickgit, that would be awesome.

Thanking you in advance.
--
Evert Vorster
Chief Observer