[Kdenlive-devel] Refactoring branch, important info

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Thu May 30 20:33:10 UTC 2013

Hey jb!

I have been silent for much longer, at least regarding the code … the
expectation to have more time during the master thesis proved wrong.
I'd like to work on the titler, and on integrating the scopes and the
audio alignment (if necessary). But when? :D Especially the titler would
need a lot of refactoring too (editing multiple objects at the same
time) which I cannot afford.

But perhaps the other two. Can you tell me when the functionality is in
Kdenlive so I can start working on it? Then my conscience is a bit better :)

Simon