[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help? (Take 2)

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Apr 22 19:03:39 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Gus Scheidt <ellocogato at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK,
>
> So is there some way that I can contribute to kdenlive that won't
> start a flame war?
>
> For instance, is there anybody who reviews new bugs, reproduces them,
> asks followup questions, and provides the developers with as much
> additional information as possible?  If not, maybe I can help there.
>
> Or is there some specific testing (of effects and transitions, for
> example) that needs to be done?
>
> Or is there particular documentation that needs to be
> completed/updated/expanded?
>
> Is there a need for additional or expanded video tutorials?
>
> Hopefully I have suggested items that are not likely to be
> controversial.  I would like to contribute to the project, and with my
> limited time, I would like to make sure I am contributing in a way
> that will be most beneficial.
>
> Thanks again,
> ~Gus

The "flame war" is just a branch of the discussion. Yes, all of what
you suggest are needed. :-) Do you have no interest in Blender interop
and EDL export? Please do not feel that feature is being rejected if
you put your time into it. That is not the case. I would not have
suggested it to you otherwise!

--
+-DRD-+