[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help? (Take 2)

Gus Scheidt ellocogato at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:30:01 UTC 2013

OK,

So is there some way that I can contribute to kdenlive that won't
start a flame war?

For instance, is there anybody who reviews new bugs, reproduces them,
asks followup questions, and provides the developers with as much
additional information as possible?  If not, maybe I can help there.

Or is there some specific testing (of effects and transitions, for
example) that needs to be done?

Or is there particular documentation that needs to be
completed/updated/expanded?

Is there a need for additional or expanded video tutorials?

Hopefully I have suggested items that are not likely to be
controversial.  I would like to contribute to the project, and with my
limited time, I would like to make sure I am contributing in a way
that will be most beneficial.

Thanks again,
~Gus