[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help? (Take 2)

Ed Rogalsky ed.rogalsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:42:03 UTC 2013

2013/4/23 Ed Rogalsky <ed.rogalsky at gmail.com>

> OK,
>
> So is there some way that I can contribute to kdenlive that won't
> start a flame war?
>
> For instance, is there anybody who reviews new bugs, reproduces them,
> asks followup questions, and provides the developers with as much
> additional information as possible?  If not, maybe I can help there.
>
> Or is there some specific testing (of effects and transitions, for
> example) that needs to be done?
>
> Or is there particular documentation that needs to be
> completed/updated/expanded?
>
> Is there a need for additional or expanded video tutorials?
>
> Hopefully I have suggested items that are not likely to be
> controversial.  I would like to contribute to the project, and with my
> limited time, I would like to make sure I am contributing in a way
> that will be most beneficial.
>
> Thanks again,
> ~Gus

Hi Gus,

we have a lot of jobs have to be done. And from user's point of view they
want to have
as much features as possible but our time is often very limited.

>From the developers view there are a lot of important jobs like testing,
reviewing bugs,
documentation and so on.

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle is the project leader of kdenlive and I think he
will contact you
to say what is most important to do. It seems that he is busy at the moment.

Happy starting at kdenlive!

regards eddrog