[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help?

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:23:16 UTC 2013

> many less informed users will expect that they can now load their
kdenlive project into blender with full fidelity. You give an inch and they
expect a mile.

While i understand that pain point, and i know these are different
projects, it would be beyond great if these two projects, and additional
ones perhaps, worked as a suite with common functionality, shortcuts, etc.

Unlikely to happen, i know.