[Kdenlive-devel] help on titler evolutions

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at st.com
Tue Feb 14 17:09:27 UTC 2012

Le 13.02.2012 23:11, Simon A. Eugster a écrit :
> This is where your donation jumps in! It will allow Till Theato to give
> our source code a shiny new look and set the base for new features like
> different timeline views, scripting, a more comfortable titler [if you
> really want to touch this part too :)] and [insert all features from the
> bug tracker here].
Hi all,

I jump on this evocation about the titler : bug #1646 (no multiple
move/delete) raised my motivation to get involved \o/

I started to get into the code, but still don't feel at ease with the
class hierarchy (GraphicsSceneRectMove...)
I can (&will) study further, but if Marco or somebody have any advice, I
would be open to interactive work !
I think DVD menu editor is a very similar function, so maybe work could
extend to this ?

Last, I think a huge but important effort for kdenlive would be
documentation writing : probably not for this "summer of Code", but
others keep this in mind for your long empty evenings (no Mantis ticket
about this ;-) ) ?

BR,

Vincent.