[Kdenlive-devel] French translation of Kdenlive QuickStartmanual

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at st.com
Tue Sep 13 09:28:05 UTC 2011

Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Le 10/09/2011 14:21, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
>
>> написане Fri, 09 Sep 2011 20:53:35 +0300, Albert ARIBAUD
>> <albert.aribaud at free.fr>:

>>> Thanks for the indications, but I'm not sure what to do next. If I start
>>> a new conversation there and just lay out my remarks about the current
>>> translation of the quickstart page, will the translator be notified
>>> automatically? Or should I edit the quickstart translation directly? I
>>> am not familiar enough with the system to proficiently edit the page,
>>> nor do I have enough time right now to learn this, so I would definitely
>>> prefer option#1.
>>>
>>> Amicalement,
>>>
>> Committed after the Vpinon's corrections according to your advices as rev.
>> 5903.
>>
>> http://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive/doc/fr/
>>
>> Please test if everything is fine after the conversion.
>>

> Seems ok to me!
>
> Amicalement,

Hello,
I was on holidays and did the translation within few free hours, but
without accessing to my mails, sorry...
Thanks for your review and integration !
I would be ready to go on with other manual sections, but then the
original version need to be also rewritten (merging info from kdenlive
site, wikibook, and new updates).
Who else is invloved in new manual writing ?
Regards,
Vincent.