[Kdenlive-devel] French translation of Kdenlive QuickStartmanual

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:56:59 UTC 2011

On 13.09.2011 11:28, Vincent PINON wrote:
> Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>> Le 10/09/2011 14:21, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
>>
>>> написане Fri, 09 Sep 2011 20:53:35 +0300, Albert ARIBAUD

>>> Committed after the Vpinon's corrections according to your advices as rev.
>>> 5903.
>>>
>>> http://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive/doc/fr/
>>>
>>> Please test if everything is fine after the conversion.
>>>

>> Seems ok to me!
>>
>> Amicalement,
>>
> Hello,
> I was on holidays and did the translation within few free hours, but
> without accessing to my mails, sorry...
> Thanks for your review and integration !
> I would be ready to go on with other manual sections, but then the
> original version need to be also rewritten (merging info from kdenlive
> site, wikibook, and new updates).
> Who else is invloved in new manual writing ?

So far jb and me, as here
http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/Credits_and_License
(Missing people please add yourself.)

I'd be very glad to have more people working on the manual. Especially the
web page version is very outdated, and I fear that big parts could not even
be re-used.

Which section(s) would you start with?

Simon