[Kdenlive-devel] French translation of Kdenlive QuickStartmanual

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Fri Sep 9 17:53:35 UTC 2011

Le 09/09/2011 19:12, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
>> Actually, there are a very small number of gender errors and slight
>> improprieties. I don't have an account on kdenlive to fix them, but I
>> can e-mail my findings to the translator for him/her to fix. Whom should
>> I send that to?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Albert.
>
> You can register on UserBase (if you are not registered yet):
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup
>
> and write directly on translator's Discussion page (Start a new discussion):
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/User_talk:Vpinon
>
> Thanks for your work on improving translation.

Thanks for the indications, but I'm not sure what to do next. If I start
a new conversation there and just lay out my remarks about the current
translation of the quickstart page, will the translator be notified
automatically? Or should I edit the quickstart translation directly? I
am not familiar enough with the system to proficiently edit the page,
nor do I have enough time right now to learn this, so I would definitely
prefer option#1.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.