[Kdenlive-devel] Blocking issues before 0.8 release?

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:12:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Since I'm doing the Spanish translation all by myself since a while, having
completely revised it from what it was when I picked it up a year back, and
being maintaining it complete since then, I'd like to have my name listed as
main translator for the new version.
What should I do for this to happen?

Thanks!!
Gabriel