[Kdenlive-devel] Blocking issues before 0.8 release?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:05:04 UTC 2011

On 3/23/11, Gabriel Gazzán wrote:
> Hi all,
> Since I'm doing the Spanish translation all by myself since a while, having
> completely revised it from what it was when I picked it up a year back, and
> being maintaining it complete since then, I'd like to have my name listed as
> main translator for the new version.
> What should I do for this to happen?

Look for "NAME OF TRANSLATORS" in the PO file and in its translation
just put a "," mark and your name next to it.

Then look for "EMAIL OF TRANSLATORS" and do the same with your email address.

Kdenlive will find this information and group the pairs (translator 1
+ email 1, translator 2 and email 2, etc.)

E.g. for Russian translation it is:

#: src/main.cpp:49
msgid "NAME OF TRANSLATORS"
msgstr "radist, mtxd, awel, Александр Прокудин"

Get the idea? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org