[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:43:10 UTC 2011

Hi Till,

> Regarding the current Kdenlive implementation shown in 'jb' mockup, I like
> > it!! well done!! :)
> >
> Not implemented yet.

What I said I liked, was the part of the image that it's suposed to be the
'current' Kdenlive drag value, not what the mockup proposed ;)

> > I'd just remove (or hide) the slider by default (perhaps giving the
> chance
> > to bring it back with an option in the program Preferences)
> > Another thing I'd remove from sight are the Reset icon, substituting it
> with
> > a 'right click option' over the numeric value.
> >
> > In my opinion anything that allows the UI to devote more size to the
> actual
> > video and timeline and less to any other controls is a good thing!
> > (I'd of course also hide the top buttons bar by default, and perhaps
> place a
> > Render button in the already present bottom toolbar to save more space.
> But
> > that's for another discussion ;)
>
> Why not use the Ctrl + Enter shortcut ? ;)

Yes, of course keyboard shortcuts are the best way to use any program. I
refered to that as a way to hide the top toolbar by defaul, but still have
the render button visible to new users. :)

Thanks for your efforts!!
Gabriel