[Kdenlive-devel] Russian translation update

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 11 00:16:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, there are some messages that need a contextual split, e.g.
> "Custom" in the list of available effects and in the combo above has
> to be separated from the rest instances of "Custom". There are more
> such cases, I could make a list of them, if you wish.

please, do! if you could report them on this issue -
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1532 - it would be great
and i could finally find the time to improve them!
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla