[Kdenlive-devel] Russian translation update

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:19:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

There seems to be no activity regarding Russian translation lately.
The latest change in ru/kdenlive.po as per header is a year old, and
the commit from March this year seems to be manually edited, because
the person isn't even mentioned as latest translator in the PO file.
That probably explains some weird errors in the existing translation
that I see.

So I've just done some cleanup only for myself -- fixing errors and
updating to match recent changes. If there is someone already working
on the Russian translation to be in time for Monday release, I'll just
stop and wait. If nobody else is working on it, I'll be glad to do the
rest of the work.

While at that, it would be nice if translated names of effect
categories appeared localized and not in English as they are now.

Also, there are some messages that need a contextual split, e.g.
"Custom" in the list of available effects and in the combo above has
to be separated from the rest instances of "Custom". There are more
such cases, I could make a list of them, if you wish.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org