[Kdenlive-devel] Sugerencia traducción

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:06:58 UTC 2010

Julieta,
I've checked all the translations you suggested; some we learned were
generic KDE or Qt ones, so let's leave these out.
I listed below the translations you marked that were actual kdenlive terms,
and the result of the revision I've made of them.

I'm especially interested in the ones marked as already has this
translationnot shown?if they aren't really appearing that could be a
sign of a problem. Please
comfirm.

Thanks again for your time and effort! [?]
Gabriel

===================
Proyecto
-Generadores  already has this translation not shown?

Lista de Efectos
-Alpha Manipulation: Manipular canal de transparencia  Changed to:
Manipulación de canal alfa.
     'Manipular' would be Manipulate. Alfa: English also uses a tech term
here, we're not trying to explain what an 'alpha' is.
-Audio correction: Corrección de audio  Changed to: Corrección de audio
-Blur & Hide: Difuminar y Ocultar   remains as it is: Desenfocar y ocultar.
Blur=Desenfocar or Desenfoque. More intuitive concept.
-Colour: Color  already has this translation not shown?
-Colour correction: Corrección de color  already has this translation not
shown?
-Crop & scale: Recortar y Escalar  already has this translation not shown?
-Distort: Distorsión   remains as it is: Distorsionar. Distorsión would be
Distortion.
-Enhancement: Mejorar   remains as it is: Mejora. Mejorar would be Enhance.
-Fade: Fundido  already has this translation not shown?
-Fun: "Efectos Divertidos" ó " Divertidos  Changed to: Divertidos
-Motion: Movimiento  already has this translation not shown?