[Kdenlive-devel] Patch : Automatic audio split

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Sun May 30 21:13:56 UTC 2010

Thanks ! Seems to work fine for me.

Strange thing about the icon, though. After going through cmake/make/install
the icon was copied correctly to the installation folder. Is the icon listed
in the copied icons when you run make install ?

I agree that vertical movement of groups is not ideal. It's also a bit
strange that you can add audio clips to video tracks, but you can't have
video on audio tracks. Audio should probably be restricted to audio tracks
only, and vertical movement within groups should affect either video or
audio clips, depending on the clip that was first selected... Probably
easier to say than to do do !

Also I'm not sure that this would confuse beginners. It's the way it works
in other video editing software I've used, and I find it quite logical to
always separate audio from video. I think would actually make things less
confusing (such as the fade-out that affects only audio on a audio/video
clip, but adds a fade to black when the clip is video only).

Cheers,
Hugh