[Kdenlive-devel] PATCH for kdenlive Mantis issue #1033

John T. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:10:53 UTC 2010

OK one more try...

Patch "kdenlive_DropFrame_Patch_v2.0.txt" resulted in a crash when opening
the DVD Wizard from the File menu.

The new patch attached to issue #1033, "kdenlive_DropFrame_Patch_v2.1.txt"
includes all the changes from the previous patch, but does not result in a
crash when opening the DVD Wizard.

Here is the new patch 2.1:
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/file_download.php?file_id=676&type=bug

-JTM