[Kdenlive-devel] PATCH for kdenlive Mantis issue #1033

John T. Mertz thatonefilmguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:04:18 UTC 2010

Here's another minor update to the patch for issue #1033:

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=1033

Patch "kdenlive_DropFrame_Patch_v2.1.txt" sometimes resulted in timecode
being displayed incorrectly in the Chapters page of the DVD Wizard.  This
seemed to occur when viewing an NTSC clip in a PAL DVD project.

The new patch, "kdenlive_DropFrame_Patch_v2.2.txt" includes all the changes
from the previous patch "kdenlive_DropFrame_Patch_v2.1.txt", and fixes this
defect.

Here is a link to the new patch:
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/file_download.php?file_id=680&type=bug

-JTM