[Kdenlive-devel] TalkOSS and Kdenlive

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 12:21:36 UTC 2010

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the well wishes and hopefully being Irish might bring me enough
luck to get this working ;) I'm currently working on the project now
actually, one of the things that I didn't mention in my original email is
that I already professionally recorded Ogg Camp in Liverpool this year (
oggcamp.org) An Have at least 9 talks, 18 tapes, that I am in the process of
editing. I've already identified 2 crashes and added bug reports to the MTL
library tracker so one could argue that it's already paying off!

I completely agree with the point of having to improve MLT. I want to
develop a new MTL feature myself but I just haven't quite figured out the
application stack and what needs to go where quite yet, I will be emailing
this list with my feature requests/ideas/plans sometime soon (when I get a
second to do it).

I presume there will be some MLT hackers on this list too or should I seek
out the MLT mailing list and start the discussion there too? what do you
think?

Cheers,
Chris