[Kdenlive-devel] Build kdenlive locally

Hugh Tebby hugh.tebby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:42:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

Well personnaly I make install MLT and Kdenlive (and frei0r)... As MLT is
only used by Kdenlive, and both just get more stable and full-featured (well
most of the time at least), it seems the right thing to do. After all, why
would anyone want to keep Kdenlive 0.7.1 and MLT 0.5.2 ?

I suppose if you use other software based on MLT and stability is critical
then it's a different matter...

Cheers,
Hugh