[Kdenlive-devel] Build kdenlive locally

velociraptor Genjix aphidia at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:09:18 UTC 2010

Hi,
With Kubuntu kdenlive/mlt installed, I wish to build my own copy of kdenlive/mlt without installing or conflicting.
So I built and installed mlt to a directory in home. How can I build kdenlive against that mlt and install it there? I read the README and checked the files out, but there's nothing there.
How do you guys dev kdenlive? I'm sure you're not make install'ing mlt
Thanks