[Kdenlive-devel] Greek Translation

Konstantinos Poulios logari81 at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 20:03:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

congratulation for such an awesome application, kdenlive. I've seen here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual/how-translate-kdenlive
that there is no greek translation of kdenlive and decided to help. Attached
I sent my work. I 've translated all available strings.

I have also uploaded some Debian packages including the new greek
translation in my PPA
https://launchpad.net/~logari81/+archive/ppa

I would be glad to see this new translation in the next release of kdenlive
and/or receive feedback and corrections for the po-file I sent.

(Hopefully there was no on going work on the greek translation that I
ignored)

Kind Regards

Kostas