[Kdenlive-devel] Greek Translation

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Fri May 1 21:10:59 UTC 2009

I added your translation. Hopefully I did it right (I created kdenlive/po/el
and added a CMakeLists.txt and the .po file -- can somebody check, please?).
You should get a SourceForge account and apply here for commit rights to
maintain your translation yourself.

BTW (to all translators): Nobody cared to translate the app description and
the notification strings, yet. kdenlive/src/kdenlive.desktop and
kdenlive/src/kdenlive.notifyrc have to be modified for this.

Overall, it's only a few additional lines. In the .desktop file:
Name=Kdenlive
GenericName=Video Editor
Comment=Nonlinear video editor for KDE

And in the .notifyrc file:
Name=Rendering finished
Comment=Rendering is over
Name=Rendering started
Comment=Rendering was started

If (for whatever reason) you don't have a SVN account, you can just mail the
translations to me. No diff needed for those few lines. Just also tell me the
ISO code for your language.

Markus