[Kdenlive-devel] Fedora packaging

Zarko Pintar zarko.pintar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:28:27 UTC 2009

Ok, but frei0r and his dependencies, I think we can build under Fedora
repos, and mlt, mlt++ and kdenlive under fusion

BTW, can we maybe build kdenlive RPM than it can use mlt (without ffmpeg) if
you do not have enabled fusion repo, or with mlt-ffmpeg if you have fusion
enabled?

I think that it can be possible only if mlt will use ffmpeg like plug-in (in
special RPM package) and not like now, under precompiled build.

So, I'll start work on frei0r and his dependencies...and I can put he post
on mlt's Bug List that we want build mlt with ffmpeg and put them (and
kdenlive in near future) on rpm-fusion repo.