[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive versionning

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Jan 26 11:01:31 UTC 2009

Mandag 26 januar 2009 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> A lot of users are complaining that Kdenlive 0.5 or 0.6 is not working.
> They don't understand that Kdenlive 0.7 is a complete rewrite. Should we
> rename Kdenlive 0.7.2 to Kdenlive 2.0? What do you think?

No, I think we should keep it at 0.7.2

2.0 would indicate, IMHO, a more mature application than kdenlive currently
is. 0.7.2 fits very nicely with the current situation - moving quickly towards
a 0.8 release. The big "1.0" still has a lot of "physicological" impact.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There are many gods which Christians reject. I just believe in one less god
then they do. The reasons that you might give for your atheism toward the
Roman gods are likely the same reasons I would give for not believing in
Jesus.
                               - Dan Barker