[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive versionning

Le Coat Xavier lecoatx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:55:06 UTC 2009

 I don't know if it's a good way, and why 2.0 and not 1.0 ??

 In my way, I think a lot of users use kdenlive 0.5 and 0.6 cause they use
old distribution (hardy, feisty ...).

 Certainly, they want to keep their version of distrib. And actually, it
don't exist a complete package it install all dependancies of kdenlive
0.7.1 .

 For example, i had Ubuntu Studio Hardy to do MAO, but i love Kdenlive too.
But i never can install this new version with this distrib...