[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

reinhard protux at web.de
Wed Jan 21 20:26:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 11:24 +0100, jb wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I fixed several important issues in the last week that could corrupt project
> files when re-opening them. So I think it is important to make a new release
> soon.
>
> I would like to release the next version at the end of the month (31 of
> january).
>
> One bug I want to fix for the release is:
>
> Crash related to folder handling and project/clip ids
> http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=540
>
> I?will also try to fix support for h.264 with b frame dropping:
> http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=494
>
> If you have other very important issues or comments, it's time to speak...

Hi,

bug 524 seems to be a real showstopper IMHO...
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=524

...since actually it seems still not possible to create complex
compositions with kdenlive.
Just another simple example: actually it seems not possible to let a
title clip fade in or out, which seems a very common task.

just my 2 cents...

greetings
reinhard