[Kdenlive-devel] Next release...

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Jan 21 22:30:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 January 2009 21.12:35 Dan Dennedy wrote:
>> > I?will also try to fix support for h.264 with b frame dropping:
>> > http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=494
>>
>> I will try to look into this as well.
>
> Currently, my problem is that if I create the clip from a westley file like:
>
> <producer resource="video.mpg" ... skip_loop_filter="all" skip_frame="bidir">
>
> It works.
> But If I create a clip using Mlt++ like that:
>
> Mlt::Producer producer(profile, "video.mpg");
> producer.set("skip_loop_filter", "all");
> producer.set("skip_frame", "bidir");
>
> It doesn't work. Looks like those parameters need to be set at the beginning
> of clip creation, but I didn't succeed with Mlt++...

The westley producer just gets the location of the document file and
prepends that to relative paths. But, yeah, if you set an absolute
path in the method parameter, then it will serialize as absolute by
default. However, the westley consumer takes a "root" property that
you can set to a path and any property value that matches the
beginning of this root value will be stripped of that path.

--
+-DRD-+