[Kdenlive-devel] Limited changes to profile.xml rendering

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Tue Oct 28 09:48:42 UTC 2008

Le mardi 28 octobre 2008 à 06:36 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg a écrit :
> I mean, say I add a 1024x768 image to a DV PAL project and I want to
> export it
> to h264 in 320x200?

This is typically a website need, which should be covered by
Dailymotion, Youtube, etc ... render profiles.

Besides, if we use a placeholder for s=heightxwidth, it should be easy
for a user to customize a profile.

I watched a Final Cut Pro tutorial and this is how they organize export
profiles.

All we need first is a placeholder for s=heightxwidth.
Therefore a user can click on "customize" easily.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel