[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis policies

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Oct 24 03:56:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg
<mads at dydensborg.dk> wrote:
> (assigned - a developer has accepted the bug and will work on fixing it)
> closed - bug is closed (fixed and tested, unable to reproduce, no

I suggest a "fixed" between these two to indicate when a bug is fixed
in the repo but not yet in the release version. Then, mark the bug
closed when there is a release containing the bug fix. This is what I
do in my projects to help prevent duplicate tickets for bugs that were
fixed after the most recent release (because people tend to search on
open bugs instead of the more numerous closed bugs). This suggestion
is based on how the SourceForge tracker works, but Mantis might a have
different behaviour that does not require this.

--
+-DRD-+