[Kdenlive-devel] Dutch translation - find attached nl.po file

Michiel Zandbelt mzandbelt at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 19 07:47:42 UTC 2008

Hi jb, (amd list)

I deliberately decided to leave a large number of strings untranslated.
In video and audio editing applications I feel there are many
expressions that are better understood if left unchanged (in english)
then try to find some (rather artificial) translated term for them.

I do not know how others feel about this, but that's the explanation of
the quite large number of untranslated strings in my translation file.

I do not excatly understand what is meant bij "fuzzy" and what needs to
be done to fuzzy strings.

Thanks again for all your nice coding work and help here,

Michiel