[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive doesn't show the correct language everywhere

REPlI2DeV repli2dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:34:06 UTC 2008

Yes and no...
There are some strings that do not exist in localization, but for now I do not
care about them...

Because there is worse problem. I translated everything in po file... Effect are
translated in context menu as wall as in effects list. But if I add them there
are not translated in effect stack as wall as their setting there.

For example effect Rotate - there are settings Rotation x (...y, ...z) and
nothing is show translated although it is translated!

Could be this fixed?

Thanks
Jan Drábek