[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive doesn't show the correct language everywhere

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Fri Oct 17 15:08:08 UTC 2008

Hm, you mean that not all of the strings exist in localization?

That's true but that's not my problem. My problem is that until
yesterday the effect name strings were displayed correctly in German and
now the strings are in English (these strings which are already
translated). However, if I right-click on a clip and choose add effect
there I can see the german strings.

Regards,
Thomas