[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive doesn't show the correct language everywhere

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Oct 18 13:21:20 UTC 2008

fredag 17 Oktober 2008 skrev Thomas Holzmann:
> Hm, you mean that not all of the strings exist in localization?
>
> That's true but that's not my problem. My problem is that until
> yesterday the effect name strings were displayed correctly in German and
> now the strings are in English (these strings which are already
> translated). However, if I right-click on a clip and choose add effect
> there I can see the german strings.

It appears the rec 2472 commit broke this, along with some other stuff.

I have updated issue 214 - feel free to comment on this issue.

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=214

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
that I know of. My own mind is my church.
                                     - Thomas Paine (The Age of Reason)