[Kdenlive-devel] Possible missing i18n strings

REPlI2DeV repli2dev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:51:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Saturday 11 October 2008 17:32:45 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Here is a list of strings that I could not get to translate - it may be my
> error.
>
> - In the project settings dialog, the string "Size:" does not appear to be
> translateable?
I have this translatable (entry 544), but it is used in two different meanings
(in my language).

> - At least the Dust effekt is not translatable? Maybe Oldfilm,
> Scratchlines, Technicolor, Vinyl, and Vignette is affected too?
These efects (as far as I know) are in MLT. I don't know if there is a way how
to translate them.

Some of missing strings can be translated by adding new lines to .po file -
for example:
	msgid "Dust"
	msgstr "Dust in your language"
But it is good solution at all!

> - The "Main Toolbar" string in the view menu?
>
> Some of these, may be because I am not running under KDE4, but (still)
> running under KDE3.
I am running on KDE 4 with instaled i10n and it is translated by default.

> Regards
>
> Mads

Btw. I added a bug on http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=193 with
strings I found missing.