[Kdenlive-devel] Danish translation file - please find it attached

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Oct 11 15:35:07 UTC 2008

Hi jb/all

Please find attached a danish translation file against svn rev 2442.

Its a bit rough, but apart from my mail from just a moment ago (and MLT), all
user viewable strings should be translated. (I still have to figure out some
to translate all, but it is quite usable).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997