[Kdenlive-devel] Possible missing i18n strings

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Oct 11 15:49:37 UTC 2008

lørdag 11 Oktober 2008 skrev Marco Gittler:

Sorry, I was probably way to fast here. I managed to figure out how to run a
danish kde4 session from KDE3, and...

> > - In the project settings dialog, the string "Size:" does not appear
> > to be
> > translateable?
> because of the ":" ?
> or is this a missing l10n? (i 'll take a look later and change if
> needed)

... this now works.

> if theis is the only one we could change this
>

> > - At least the Dust effekt is not translatable? Maybe Oldfilm,
> > Scratchlines,
> > Technicolor, Vinyl, and Vignette is affected too?
> why ?
> the names are not in kdenlive, they are in mlt, so we will not find
> them in kdenlive to translate, must be done in mlt AFAIK

OK - it just appears that some of the names in the effect list _are_ indeed
translatable, such as "Box Blur", while others are not?

> > - The "Main Toolbar" string in the view menu?
> also no l10n ?
> i'll check this later

Also works.

Sorry for the noise

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as The Dark Ages.
        - Ruth Hurmence Green (The Born Again Skeptic's Guide to the Bible)