[Kdenlive-devel] 0.7 translation

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Oct 5 01:15:13 UTC 2008

On Saturday 04 October 2008 19.36:21 Juan M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> quite a long time without being in contact, due hard work and holidays, and
> now that I come back to kdenlive it seems you have more work for me :-)
>
> I've seen that 0.7 release is just coming, and although there's not too
> much time, I think I'll be able to prepare the Catalan translation in time.
> Please keep informed when the .pot file is ready to translate.

Great. The pot file is ready now, we are in string freeze for the 0.7 release,
so there shouldn't be any new strings. The beta version is coming in 2 days,
but the official 0.7 release should come about 3 weeks later, so if you can
finish the translation for the final release, that would be great.

Regards
jb