[Kdenlive-devel] 0.7.1 Roadmap. Was: Re: Mantis update following the release of Kdenlive 0.7

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 17 22:17:42 UTC 2008

mandag 17 November 2008 skrev Dan Dennedy:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg

> >> * Improve keyframe support (maybe add a keyframe editor), make all frei0r
> >> effects keyframable
> >> http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=273
> >
> > 273 is something else. I have set 270 and 289 for 0.7.1. I am very much in
> > doubt about 289. Or is this 336 ???
> >
> > 270: Feature Request: keyframe editor for effects like volume
> > (http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=270)
> >
> > 289: Feature request : MLT and kdenlive support for keyframes, as
independant
> > objects (http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=289)
> >
> > 336: Keyframe for Every Video and Audio Effect variable in the effects
stack
> > (http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=336)
>
> 289 and 336 will not be done in MLT in time for Christmas. I have to
> first rework the time handling in MLT, and maybe I can get that done
> before Christmas. After that, I can implement the general keyframe
> support in the framework. Then, it will take a while to update all
> effects and test them. This is a mid-2009 goal for me.

OK!

I am happy to hear that 289 is in your plans. In that case, 336 seems
redundant? 270 likewise?

Should we create a 0.8.0 version for 289 (with a projected release q3 2009)
and drop the other two?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
and wrong.

      - H. L. Mencken