[Kdenlive-devel] Updaters setting versions? Was: Re: Mantis update following the release of Kdenlive 0.7

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 17 19:21:34 UTC 2008

torsdag 13 November 2008 skrev Bugs Bane:

> PS Mads, are updaters supposed to be able to set target versions? I
> don't see anywhere I'm able. Fine if I'm not *supposed* to be able,
> but I thought I'd check.

I thought you were able too. I think you should be able too. I am not entirely
sure what checkbox I have to check to enable you to do it. Perhaps when we
next time meet on IRC, we could experiment?

All devs and up are able to, I think.

But, beeing able to move the target version around does not mean that we
should just do it. I think for now jb should have a veto on what goes into
what version? We (or me right now, since updaters apparently can not do it)
should just do the trivial tasks of changing them, not the decisions about
which to change.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The low quality of [MP3] files should prevent this format from threatening
control of our intellectual property. Why would anyone listen to a sub-CD
quality song when they can easily buy the CD at the local Tower Records?
                               - RIAA head, Hillary Rosen, March 1997