[Kdenlive-devel] Mantis update following the release of Kdenlive 0.7

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:10:30 UTC 2008

Thanks Mads,

This sounds exactly like what I was feeling is needed. Ultimately it's
JB's decision, but I would love to see a "release often" kind of
approach taken. It let's us pin bugs to version numbers more easily
and also helps build more of a sense of progress with users who don't
live in Mantis / SVN. Of course it's *completely* understandable that
there was no release for so long with the move to KDE4 libs. Now
that's done and we're into stabilization though it would be great to
always have a release "just around the corner". Personally I love
KDE's monthly .0X bugfix releases.

PS Mads, are updaters supposed to be able to set target versions? I
don't see anywhere I'm able. Fine if I'm not *supposed* to be able,
but I thought I'd check.