[Kdenlive-devel] Draft mantis policy - RFC

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:19:15 UTC 2008

> Most distros have packages for Kdenlive 0.5, and I think it is safe to assume
 > that there also will be for the 0.7 release. It may take a few
weeks, but I am
 > confident that If users ask their distro, packages will appear.

That fast? I don't pretend to understand these things well. From what
I read it just sounded like, at least for the *buntu's that it
generally had to be packaged in Debian first and then syncnronized
only twice a year. Given Intrepid just came out I was concerned that
the 0.7 might not be seen on the *buntu's for another 1/2 year which
would really hurt adoption, especially if other distro's are similar.

If it's in the repos by Christmas I'll be a happy camper indeed. :)

PS Apologies for any thread hijacking, Mads!