[Kdenlive-devel] Draft mantis policy - RFC

Salvatore brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:54:55 UTC 2008

> Most distros have packages for Kdenlive 0.5, and I think it is safe to assume
> that there also will be for the 0.7 release. It may take a few weeks, but I am
> confident that If users ask their distro, packages will appear.

I think openSUSE's kdenlive 0.5 and 0.6svn comes from packman. I can
search for the packager who did those and warn him for the new
release. I can also do a little research for other distro's packagers
and add them to a distribution list to wharn them for newer releases
in the future. What do you think?