[Kdenlive-devel] KDE-digest story draft

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:40:18 UTC 2008

After way too many rewrites and complete restructuring, I wanted to
share the draft of the story being submitted to Danny at the
KDE-digest.

It answers a number of specific questions Danny asked such as our
reasons for creating Kdenlive (uhhh...) and future goals (umm....)
Other than that it should be self explanatory. I should point out that
as a relative newcomer with no coding skill I am very open to advice
on the parts I've undoubtedly gotten wrong.

Anyway, caveats aside it's available now at:
http://www.projects.zeno.thinkhost.com/kdenlive/KDE-digest_story.pdf